Checklist “Helping Users of Software”
- Written by Brigit
Deze checklist helpt u nadenken over de situatie als mensen niet optimaal omgaan met software.
- The product and its users:
- What does the software do?
- Who are the users?
- What do they already know and what are their capabilities?
- Does the product relate to the users' current experiences?
- Does the product have a steep or shallow learning curve?
- What sorts of question do the users typically have?
- The development process:
- Are changes expected in the short term?
- Are updates expected in the future? How frequently?
- Technical issues:
- What platform does the software run on?
- Organizational issues:
- Is there a preference for a particular type of support? If so, what is the reason behind that preference?
- What should the support, be it documentation or something else, achieve?
- People issues:
- What can your own people do?
- Would there be side-effects to involving your own people as much as possible? Would these be beneficial or not?
- How important are the following factors, and why:
- Value for marketing purposes?
- Factual accuracy and completeness?